Our shop is shut but we are still operating the webstore and we're fulfilling telephone orders, but the door is locked at all times. There is just me here as Pete and Mike are on full lock-down.
Nobody is allowed in the shop/workshop areas, even to drop off. If you wish to buy and pick up you must do this by placing an online order (we will refund postage), or ringing it through and paying before. When you are outside ring us but stay in your car, we will place the parts outside and once you are happy ring to let us know everything is OK.
Payment must be made before picking up either by paypal or bank transfer - no card machine payments.
We want ourselves, friends, families and customers to be as protected as possible in these difficult times.
We not taking on any more work for the foreseeable future but can still quote
Please note: We try to send everything next day delivery but sometimes this is not possible especially if you order larger or heavier items that need to be posted by courier. Cut-off for next day is now 2:00PM via Royal mail due to their restricted postage service, if you are not satisfied with this it may be best if you order elsewhere.
Stay safe people - Chiggy, Pete, Mike and Chris. X
Shop opening hours:
Monday-Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm.
Saturday : 9.30am - 2.30pm
Shop Telephone Number: 01472 362549
We can now take all major credit and debit cards over the telephone including the following:
JCB, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta & more
Services meets global anti-fraud standards (PCI DSS compliant)
* RESTORATION * - We offer a full restoration service on newly imported scooters or your daily ride, using only the best quality parts available to turn your dream into a reality, including using all the services below if necessary.
* SPRAYING * - We can do a full respray on a complete Lambretta (approx 25 items) for £850.00 including paint, this includes undercoat, top coat and 3 layers of lacquer and final polish and is for 2 colours. This does not include blasting or any work required including welding, panelbeating Etc, any extra work will be charged. Candy colours, metallic and metalflake extra. For a Vespa, it is approximately £700.00 with the above rules applying.
* ENGINE REBUILDS * - From bearing and seal replacement to standard rebuilds to full-blown race-spec monster engines from scratch
* SALES * - We are now selling imported Lambrettas for you to take away and restore yourselves, part restored (in primer/engine checked and rebuilt or both), fully restored and ready to register and also ready to ride away (all subject to availability).
*SERVICING & MOT PREP WORKS * - We offer these services and work from complete check lists and can carry out the works, with the customers permission, to guarantee your scooter passes its MOT test or for just peace of mind with a full service.
* WELDING * - Aluminium on casings, headsets ETC. MIG/TIG to frame/forks/bodywork ETC.
* CUSTOM PARTS * - From an idea on a scrap of paper to reality. Lambretta and Vespa Flywheel cowls, rear hub lock rings, side panel flashes, rear disc brakes, front disc brake brackets ETC.
* CARBURETTOR & ENGINE CASING CLEANING * - We now have small and large sonic cleaners to clean carburettors and engine casings, and stock all the rebuild parts including gasket sets to rebuild them, or just on a 'clean only' basis
* SPECIALIST ENGINE PARTS * - Top end kits from all top suppliers, Various stroke cranks with long rods, Packing plates & head gaskets of differing thicknesses, specialist gaskets to withstand high pressure & fluids, reversible under/over chain tensioners, extended brass exhaust nuts.
* TUBELESS TYRE FITTING * - with a tyre fitting machine especially made for 10" rims, including the troublesome scootRS ones, but the machine can actually go down as far as 6" for golf karts, ATV's Etc.......
* BEAD BLASTING/POWDERCOATING * - We can offer this as a stand alone service or as part of a rebuild package
* SEAT RECOVERING * - From a standard, retro looking cover to a full blown custom seat including embroidery.
* SIGNWRITING * - From a logo to a song title or lyric, these can be traditionally signwritten onto anything on your scooter - Panelwork, seat Etc...
Please see below for a small selection of pictures of some of the parts sold, or see the titles at the top of the page and click on 'more' for a dropdown menu of many more products...........
I am trying to get everything on the webstore as soon as possible but most of the parts are under the 'MORE' icon anyway..................just scroll down.
More content added DAILY - so don't forget to keep checking!