Latest version of the proven BGM ORIGINAL ignition stator plate for electronic ignition, suitable for the Vespa P range PX EFL Etc (with battery 1982 - 1984, please check yours before buying).
BGM has revised the proven BGM original ignition base plate and made it even better.
Particular attention was paid to a very high quality of the coils and the pick-up.
In addition, the wiring has been changed to textile covered silicone cables. The advantages of this compared to conventional PVC cables (such as original Piaggio stator plates), see below
ADVANTAGES SILICONE CABLES
- Extremely temperature resistant (-40°C to +250°C))
- Remains flexible at all times
- Very good mechanical protection due to the textile fabric
- Resistant to greases, oils, alcohols, oxygen, ozone
- Very high insulation properties
The BGM original ignition stator plate is designed as a high quality, direct replacement for an original item without modifications.
Of course, the old familiar features have also
- Proven excitation coil with copper plate for highest reliability
- Pickup with carbon barrier layer for a clean ignition pulse
- Cleanly processed light coils
- High quality solder joints
Original cable lugs and length for foolproof wiring
The BGM pickup has a nominal resistance of 100 Ohm (+/- 10Ohm) and are NOT suitable as a replacement for Femsatronic ignition stator plates (different diameter).